Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beginning of an Excellent Adventure

I have decided to start a blog about our time in Korea. It was a great suggestion from family and friends as a way of keeping in touch. Nikolas and I are excited to also announce that we are expecting our first child next March. We are so excited! Well I think I am more excited than Nikolas. He is just a bit nervous but an excited nervous. We will be having our first born over in Korea so that will be interesting. I am a little nervous about having a child in a different country so far from family and friends. The bright side is the fact that my parents are going to be coming over hopefully in time to see the little rascal enter the world, but it is all up to him or her.

Well back to Korea. We leave this Wednesday at 12:35 from O’Hare. We are taking our puppy Colt with us. I am not looking forward to him having to travel in the cargo hold for almost 14 hrs. I am so nervous about it. The vet down in Alabama gave us some medication for him, so he isn’t as edgy on the plane. I wish my doctor gave me some medication so I am not as edgy on the plane. I am a little anxious about sitting on an air plane for almost 14hrs. Not my first choice but I rather be with Nikolas then anything else.

Once we get to Korea, we will hopefully give updates as to progress in a new and excited country. Pictures will be taken, and memories made. Well look out Korea the Folgerts are taking you by storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment